How to Get Channel 4 Free Trial in Australia (an ad-free experience)
Does Channel 4 offers free trial in Australia?
Channel 4 is a free-to-stream service, but its upgraded version, All 4+ offers a free trial and give you an ad-free streaming experience.
As Channel 4 is geo-restricted in Australia, you’ll need to use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to mask your Australian IP and it will enable you to bypass all the restrictions implemented by Channel 4 in Australia and provide you access to All 4+ free trial.
Moreover, while watching movies and shows on Channel 4 via its free trial, you experience unlimited advertisements. But you don’t have to worry anymore, because this guide will give you a solution to your query; How to get an ad-free Channel 4 free trial in Australia hassle-free.
Let’s get started!
How Does the Channel 4 Free Trial Works?
There is a 14-day free trial on Channel 4 website, available for every user and you can cancel it anytime within that timeframe, during those 14 days, you would be able to enjoy every premium value that All 4+ free trial offers.
If you are new to Channel 4, you can follow these easy steps to register for its All 4+ free trial:
- Get ExpressVPN service and connect to its UK server in order to access Channel 4 in Australia.
- Now go to the channel 4 website, or download their mobile app.
- Click the option “Upgrade to All 4+, Start your free trial.”
- Now select the option “Sign up to All 4+ Monthly.”
- Enter your email and password to register your account.
- To enter an address, find a random address generator to get a UK address.
- Log in and enjoy your Channel 4 free trial in Australia.
Do you have to Pay for all 4+ Subscription?
Yes, after the end of the 14-day free trial, you would automatically be billed by All 4+ for an amount of AU$ 6.81 (£3.99)/month, in case you have a change of mind during the 14-day free trial, you can easily cancel your subscription and continue using the normal ad optimized content.
Note: If you close your account and re-open it in the bid to get a free trial again, it won’t work, because the 14-day free trial is only available one time for every subscriber unless you use another email and password to register.
How do I Cancel my Free Trial of All 4+?
In case you have a change of mind after using the All 4+ free trial in Australia, the steps below would get you out of the subscriptions as fast as a flash:
- Click on the “account settings” option and click on “close your account” category.
- After you are directed to the next page, confirm your choice to close your account.
- And done!
Note: You can’t cancel your subscription by just deleting the application on your device, if you cancel your subscription during the free trial period, you will still be able to access the premium services until the end of the 14 days.
What Does the All 4+ free trial include?
All 4+ has many new features ranging from the new logo to the new compatibility of the mobile app from android to iOS. Here are a few of the unique features you can only find on All 4+.
- Ad-free experience to let you watch engaging content without ads.
- More spaces to download hundreds of Channel 4 movies for offline viewing.
- You would have access to every exclusive media of All 4+.
- After paying the monthly fee, you become a VIP client.
How much does All 4+ cost?
How long is the Channel 4 free trial?
Do you need to pay for Channel 4?
Hopefully, now you know how to get Channel 4 free trial in Australia. Conclusively, Channel 4 itself is a free service, but its upgraded version, All 4+ offers a free trial which gives you an ad-free streaming experience.
This article is meant to give you a guide on how you can easily enjoy the service in Australia via its free trial. Simply use one of the best Channel 4 VPN like ExpressVPN to bypass Channel 4 geo-limitations and start watching exclusive media content in Australia.
With this same VPN you can also get Sling TV free trial in Australia very easily.