How To Watch CNBC In Australia? [December’22 Guide]
Are you wondering “how to watch CNBC in Australia?”
The only answer to this is, you can watch CNBC in Australia through a premium VPN like ExpressVPN which resolve this problem and let you watch CNBC Australia.
CNBC is a subsidiary of the American TV Cable channel – NBC. It is recognized as the world’s business news leader that never disappoints in sharing awareness about the financial market, commentaries, interviews, and international business.
Other than broadcasting commerce, CNBC also has multiple reality shows and docuseries on-air. It has a vast library of popular shows like Fast Money, Super Heist, and Mad Money and sports events like the English Premier League 2022-23.
As it can only stream in the US and Europe, because of its geo-restricted policies, you need a high-ended VPN service that will mask your current Australian IP address.
Keep reading our detailed guide to learn how to watch CNBC in Australia via a premium VPN.
How to watch CNBC in Australia (4 Easy Steps)
Follow the steps and watch CNBC in Australia.
- Get a subscription to your preferred premium VPN (ExpressVPN is recommended).
- Download the VPN, install and sign up. (Connect to US – Miami or New York server)
- Log in by entering your credentials.
- Visit CNBC.com and enjoy CNBC shows in Australia.
Note: To watch content on this streaming platform, you must sign up for a CNBC account.
Why do you need a VPN to watch CNBC in Australia?
A VPN is necessary to bypass restricted policies from CNBC content in Australia since CNBC is officially unavailable outside the USA, Europe, and Asia. So, select a secure VPN to avoid possible hassles while unblocking the websites.
The process is quite simple. You will gain access to the CNBC official website when you connect your internet with a US IP address via ExpressVPN.
How Do I Create a CNBC Account in Australia?
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN
- Download the app, launch and log in with your credentials
- Get connected with a US or European Server.
- Soon after the IP masking, visit the CNBC official website, or download the CNBC app.
- You can sign up for a Pro CNBC. Otherwise, you’re all ready to watch CNBC in Australia.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select your subscription plan and click on the Subscribe button.
What are the best VPNs to watch CNBC in Australia?
We wanted to make a foolproof list of the best virtual private networks that let you watch CNBC in Australia. So we conducted a test on 50+ VPNs, and here are our findings:
1) ExpressVPN – Best VPN to watch CNBC in Australia
ExpressVPN is the recommended VPN because it proved itself by unblocking CNBC and other geo-restricted streaming sites in Australia. When in a rush and want to connect to CNBC as fastest as possible, go for ExpressVPN. It’s the fastest on the list, with excellent video quality and zero buffering.
It has 3000+ servers in 94+ countries, with 500+ US regional servers. Its lightning-fast streaming speed averages around 89.38 Mbps on a 100 Mbps base connection. However, avoid the LA-5 connection for uninterrupted streaming.
Moreover, the RAM infrastructure and military-grade encryption of 256-bit ensures the security of its users. Thus, your browsing history and unblocking of geo-restrictions are 100% secure. You can also stream on Hulu and unblock Vudu in Australia at a premium cost.
ExpressVPN allows you to connect up to 5 gadgets simultaneously and is compatible with any device, including Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android. Furthermore, it has a MediaStreamer, to access the geo-restricted network on game consoles and even smart TVs.
Get a subscription and watch CNBC shows at the price of AU$ 10.2/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) . You can have all the premium features to enjoy torrenting without seeing unavailability errors.
Pros and Cons of ExpressVPN
- Strictly against collecting logs.
- High speeds servers across the regions.
- It has advanced security features.
- Works with most streaming sites from abroad, including CNBC Australia.
- 24/7 live chat support.
- The high price may cause trouble for some users.
2) Surfshark – Budget-friendly VPN to watch CNBC in Australia
Surfshark is known for its well-pricing quality. It offers a feature of unlimited simultaneous logins on unlimited devices. All this at only AU$ 3.81/mo (US$ 2.49/mo)
You can watch CNBC in Australia by using a significant number of US servers. Thus, you won’t face geo-errors once connected with Surfshark. There are more than 3200+ servers located in 65+ countries. Surfshark’s US servers are located in 20+ cities which is a considerable count at this price.
We tested the US servers and got 86.51 Mbps to download speed and 51.86 Mbps upload speed. It would be best to avoid the Tampa server to stream CNBC live hassle-free.
This VPN also unblocks American Amazon Prime Video and Disney Plus in Australia. It carries no-log and encryption of AES-256-CBC and AES-256-GCM to ensure the consumers’ privacy. Surfshark is compatible with iOS, Roku, Windows, Android, Apple TV, Smart TVs, and other devices.
Pros and Cons of Surfshark
- Perfect in overcoming geo-blocked streaming services.
- Streaming worldwide server presence.
- WireGuard protection protocol.
- Smooth user experience.
- Dodgy customer service.
3) NordVPN – Largest server network VPN to watch CNBC in Australia
NordVPN is among the most extensive VPN services, abundant with servers with notable connection speeds. Impressive 5500+ servers in over 60+ countries prove NordVPN is extraordinary among its competitors. In addition, the US servers are massive in number separately, i.e., 1900+ servers in over 15 US regions.
Going onward, we evaluated the speed results of NordVPN. Here’s what we calculated while working with the US and European servers to watch CNBC in Australia.
The ping rate was 124 ms, the download speed was 84.55 Mbps, and the upload speed was 42.15 Mbps. We noticed slightly slow speeds on the Kansas City server.
Besides that, with these appreciable speeds, it also lets you access ESPN Plus and The CW in Australia with minimal buffering that gives you a better streaming experience.
Finally, of course, with a Kill Switch, AES 256-bit encryption, Dark Web Monitor, and Zero-Logging policy, NordVPN secured the third position in our best VPN list.
It is also compatible with different devices, including iOS, Android, Mac, Linux, and Windows. NordVPN also offers a six-simultaneous login features for multi-consumers at once. Unfortunately, it is available at only AU$ 5.34/mo (US$ 3.49/mo) .
Pros and Cons of NordVPN
- The vast server count works best for unblocking streaming platforms.
- Uncompromising privacy with Kill Switch.
- Six login screens at a time.
- Double VPN, No log policy, and No DNS leak are trustworthy.
- Only a few servers support torrenting.
- A few functions are not user-friendly.
What to Watch on CNBC in 2022?
Starting with CNBC Originals, here’s the list of the most popular shows on CNBC streaming throughout November:
- Mad Money
- Undercover Boss
- American Greed
- MyPillow Bed
- Deadly Rich
- Fast Money
- Shark Tank
- The Profit
- Back in the Game
- Streets of Dreams
- Listing Impossible
- Squawk on the Street
- Empires of New York
- Five Days Biz Fix
- The Deed: Chicago
- Secret Lives of the Super Rich
Which Devices Support CNBC in Australia?
CNBC is supported by various devices to make it easily accessible to every consumer.
- Amazon FireStick
- PS4 and PS5
- Smart TV.
You can also watch CNBC in Australia via other streaming services like Fubo TV, Youtube TV, Apple TV, Xfinity Choice TV, Hulu, DirecTV Stream, Fubo Elite, and so on.
How to watch CNBC on iOS in Australia
Follow the given step-by-step instructions to watch CNBC on iOS devices in Australia.
- Open the iTunes & App Store and tap your Apple ID.
- Select Country/Region > Change Country or Region > United States as the country.
- Download and subscribe to a VPN service (we recommend ExpressVPN).
- Now connect to a US server (preferably New York) from the list of servers.
- Download the CNBC App for iPhone from the App Store.
- Launch the application to watch your favorite shows in Australia.
How to watch CNBC on Android in Australia
The CNBC Android App is free to download from the Google Play Store. However, you need a VPN to circumvent its geo-block and watch CNBC on Android in Australia. Here’s how to do so:
- First, sign up for a VPN service (we recommend ExpressVPN).
- Next, open the VPN app and connect to the New York server from the list.
- Then, navigate to Google Play Store and search for CNBC.
- Now, click the CNBC App icon to download it to your smartphone.
- After installing the app, sign in to enjoy your favorite CNBC shows.
How to watch CNBC on PS4 in Australia
Watching CNBC on PS4 is slightly different from other devices as it doesn’t support a native VPN. However, below is an easy way to watch CNBC on PS4 and other gaming consoles:
- Configure ExpressVPN Smart DNS Proxy on your device and select the United States as your location.
- Set up a VPN on your Wi-Fi router and connect to the New York server.
- Then, Set up a VPN on your game console and share the connection with other devices.
- Go to the TV/Video Services category. Look for “CNBC” in the list of channels.
- Click Get from the drop-down menu. CNBC has been added to My channel list.
- Voila! You can now watch CNBC TV shows on your PS4.
How to watch CNBC on Firestick in Australia
To watch CNBC on Amazon Firestick, follow these steps:
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN and download the app.
- Launch the VPN app and connect to the New York server from the server list.
- On your Firestick device, disable device location in settings and press Search.
- Type CNBC in the search bar and press Enter. CNBC App for Fire TV Stick appears in the search results.
- Click Get to download the app.
- Open the CNBC app and start watching.
How to watch CNBC on Smart TV in Australia
You’ll have to use DNS to get CNBC on your smart TV in Australia. Here is the simple process for your assistance:
- Subscribe to a VPN service that offers smart DNS. ExpressVPN is highly recommended.
- Search the DNS address on the VPN.
- Tab the Wi-Fi button and choose your network.
- Then, Launch DNS configuration and select Manual Configuration.
- Enter your DNS address to connect your device to the US server and restart it.
- Search the CNBC website.
- Bingo! Start watching CNBC in Australia.
Is it legal to watch CNBC in Australia with a VPN?
Yes, it is perfectly legal to stream CNBC while living outside the US or European region. However, you must need a reliable VPN to watch CNBC in Australia. Or else your IP address may face a strict ban for violating the regulations.
We recommend you go for ExpressVPN, known for its best streaming services, without revealing your IP locations. So you will never experience unwanted obstructions.
How much does CNBC in Australia costs?
Although CNBC has a free subscription, you must enter American billing information to subscribe to CNBC Pro. A CNBC Pro subscription is available for AU$ 44.1 ($29.99) per month and AU$ 441.15 ($299.99) per year.
How to watch CNBC without cable?
Except for cable TV options, you can also stream CNBC without cable. Here’s how to watch CNBC in Australia on different streaming platforms.
1. Sling TV
Sling TV is a cost-effective streaming service providing CNBC and many other Live channels. It has three deals that stream 30+ channels, including CNBC, for AUD 47.25 (USD 35)/mo.
2. YouTube TV
CNBC is now easily accessible on a YouTube TV with 85 other channels at the subscription charges of AUD 93.03 (USD 64.99)/mo.
3. Fubo TV
Choose Fubo Pro for AUD 100.18 (USD 69.99)/mo and Fubo Elite for AUD 144.49 (USD 79.99)/mo to watch CNBC and other 100 channels content.
4. Hulu Live TV
At AUD 10 (USD 5.99)/mo or AUD 8.59 (USD 12.99)/mo, you can select a subscription to Hulu ad-supported or ad-free plan to watch CNBC, along with 67 more channels live in Australia.
5. DirecTV Stream
The Entertainment Package of DirecTV stream 75 channels, including CNBC News, live, for AUD 111.00 (USD 69.99)/mo.
FAQs – Watch CNBC in Australia
Can you stream CNBC on a smart TV?
Is CNBC free on YouTube TV?
What TV streaming service has CNBC?
Can I watch CNBC on Amazon Fire Stick?
We are sure that after reading this easy guide, you’ll be able to watch CNBC in Australia without hassle. Amazing live shows, business strategies, possible share’s downfall, and exclusive political news are streaming 24/7 on CNBC.
As the content from CNBC is geo-blocked due to licensing policies in Australia, use ExpressVPN, unblock its media library and have it all at once.