How To Watch American Disney Plus On Chromecast In Australia?
American Disney Plus is a one-stop solution for viewers who want to watch top-notch movies, documentaries, and shows all in one place without any hassle. The best thing about this impressive video on demand platform is its compatibility with Google Chromecast which lets you stream a multitude of shows and other content on your Smart TV using your Android or mobile device.
Disney Plus features content libraries specific to regions, varying based on location. If you want to access the American Disney Plus in Australia, a dependable VPN such as ExpressVPN is required.
If you want to discover how to get American Disney Plus in Australia on Chromecast, continue reading this guide.
How to Watch American Disney Plus on Chromecast in Australia?
If you want to stream US Disney Plus on Chromecast in Australia, here is what you should do:
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN (our recommended choice)
- Choose your desired pricing plan but we recommend you to select its 12-months+ 3 months free plan
- Download the VPN app on your devices including Windows, iOS, Mac, and Android
- Login to your ExpressVPN account with your username and password
- Connect to a US server from the list of servers
- Open the official app of Disney Plus on your Android or iOS device and login to your account
- Now, you should connect your Chromecast with your TV’s HDMI port
- Connect your Chromecast’s power cord to the power socket
- At this point, you should turn on your TV and navigate through the same HDMI input by which you connected your Chromecast
- Follow all the instructions that will help you to connect your TV with a Wi-Fi connection
- You can now open the Disney Plus app on your iOS or Android device
- Tap the ‘Chromecast’ icon provided on the top corner of your Android or iOS device
- After tapping the Chromecast icon, you can choose your TV from the list of available devices on your screen
- Congrats! you can watch your favourite shows or movies on your TV via Chromecast
Why do you need a VPN to watch American Disney Plus on Chromecast in Australia?
A VPN masks your original IP address with an alternate IP address of other countries like the US, Canada, France, New Zealand, Germany, etc. This way, you can spoof your online locations and access many region-blocked services hassle-free.
For example, you can use a VPN service that offers a US IP address in Australia. As a result, you can access media content of US Disney Plus on Chromecast via Android or iOS device accordingly.
Why do we recommend ExpressVPN?
ExpressVPN is one of the best VPN services that provide 3000+ servers globally in 90+ countries, including the US. It means you can connect to any US server in Australia, allowing you to watch US Disney Plus on Chromecast per your preferences. With this powerful VPN, you can also cast 7plus on Chromecast and Foxtel Go on Chromecast.
If you want to use ExpressVPN, you should subscribe to its 12 months + 3 months free plan by paying AU$10.18/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Save up to 49% with exclusive 1-year plans + 3 months free) along with a 30-day refund policy. Not don’t this but casting Channel 5 on Chromecast also becomes affordable with this VPN.
Other VPNs for watching US Disney Plus on Chromecast in Australia
Besides ExpressVPN, you can rely on other VPN services for streaming American Disney+ on Chromecast within Australian territory. These VPN providers include:
Surfshark provides 600+ US servers that allow you to unblock Disney Plus content on Chromecast in Australia easily. This way, you can watch popular shows or movies on your Smart TV via Chromecast straightaway.
If you are willing to use Surfshark, you can subscribe to its 2-year + 2 months free plan by paying AU$3.8/mo (US$ 2.49/mo) (Save up to 77% with exclusive 2-year plan + 30-day money-back guarantee).
NordVPN mainly works from Panama and offers 1900+ US servers. As a result, you can connect to your desired US server and stream top-notch Disney Plus shows and movies on your TV through Chromecast in Australia securely and anonymously.
If you want to use NordVPN, you can subscribe to its 2-year plan by paying AU$6.09/mo (US$ 3.99/mo) (Save up to 63% with exclusive 2-year plan + 3 months free for a friend).
Which Chromecast generations are supported by Disney+?
Disney Plus is compatible with different Chromecast generations, such as:
- 1st generation
- 2nd generation
- 3rd generation
- Chromecast Ultra (best for 4K streaming)
For a buffering-free online streaming experience, you should watch Disney Plus shows, documentaries, movies, and much more on Chromecast Ultra.
What can I watch on US Disney Plus through Chromecast?
Interestingly, you can watch various TV shows, movies, and documentaries available on US Disney Plus content library via Chromecast instantly. These TV shows and movies are:
- Falcon and the Winter Soldier
- High School Musical
- The Simpsons
- The Mandalorian
- Just Beyond (New TV show)
- Turner & Hooch (New TV show)
- Black Widow
- Thor Ragnarok
- Lady and the Tramp
- Jungle Cruise
- Raya and the Last Dragon
How can I watch US Disney Plus on Chromecast in Australia?
Do I need a phone for Chromecast?
Using a VPN service, you can watch American Disney Plus on Chromecast in Australia. Furthermore, you will rely on Android and iOS mobile phones running operating systems Android 5.0 or higher and iOS 11 or higher to watch Disney Plus exclusive content on your Smart TV via Chromecast. Also, read out about casting SBS on Demand on Chromecast via Android and iOS, which gives a user-friendly streaming experience.
You can also read the following: