How to Watch BT Sport in Australia [Simple Guide]
BT Sport is a UK-based pay-TV network ideal for streaming numerous sports under one roof like Football, Cricket, Hockey, Tennis, and many more on different devices instantly.
Read this guide in detail to discover how you can watch BT Sport in Australia hassle-free.
How to watch BT Sport in Australia
If you want to stream BT Sport in Australia, here is what you should do:
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN (our preferred choice)
- Select your desired pricing plan but we recommend you to go with its 12 months + 3 months free package
- Download the VPN app on your devices such as Windows
- Login to your ExpressVPN account with your credentials
- Connect to a UK server from the list of servers
- Open the official website or app of BT Sport, login to your account, and start watching your favorite sports live or on-demand straightaway.
Why do you need a VPN to watch BT Sport in Australia?
For instance, you can use a VPN service that provides a UK IP address. When you replace your original IP address with a British IP address, you can unblock BT Sport while residing in Australia hassle-free.
Why do we recommend ExpressVPN?
ExpressVPN is a BVI (British Virgin Islands) based VPN service that offers 3000+ servers in 90+ countries worldwide. Furthermore, the service provides numerous privacy and security features like network lock (kill switch), IP leak protection, DNS leak protection, OpenVPN protocol, 256-bit military-grade encryption, etc.
If you want to use ExpressVPN, you will have to subscribe to its 12 months + 3 months free plan by paying $6.67 per month along with an attractive 30-day money-back guarantee.
Popular sports you can watch on BT Sport
Here is the list including several popular sports you can stream on BT Sport:
- Ice Hockey
- WWE, and many more
BT Sport compatible devices
BT Sport is compatible with different operating systems and devices like:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla FireFox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Android TV
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
How to watch BT Sport on Android and iOS?
The task of watching BT Sport on an Android or an iOS device is simple and does not need any rocket science. If you want to stream BT Sport on these devices, you will have to download and install the BT Sport app.
By doing so, you can watch BT Sport on Android and iOS devices appropriately. If you want to stream BT Sport on Android, here is what you should do:
- Through the Google Play Store, select ‘Account’
- Choose the “Add another account” option
- At this point, enter a new Google account with the UK as your location
- Go to the Play Store again and search for the BT Sport app
- Install the BT Sport app, login to your account, and start watching its media content
Similarly, you can follow these simple below-mentioned steps to install a BT Sport app on your iOS devices:
- Go to the App Store and select Apple ID
- Choose the UK using the Region option
- Go to the App Store again to complete the installation process of the BT Sport app
Can I use a free VPN to watch BT Sport in Australia?
Free VPNs can jeopardize users’ online privacy by selling their personal browsing information to third-party marketing companies. Furthermore, they often come short on different fronts like server spread, customer support, privacy and security features, etc.
Therefore, you should refrain from using such VPN services because they can hamper your online privacy a great deal. Instead, you can consider VPN services that come with free trials.
How can I watch BT Sport in Australia?
What ways can I watch BT Sport in Australia?
What is the best way to watch BT Sport on TV?
We hope you can now watch BT Sport in Australia following our guide and access all your favorite sports under one roof without any problem.
If you want to stream popular sports events on your screens within Australian territory, go through these below-mentioned guides: